Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Gift Baskets

Hello everyone,


Sorry I have been on a hiatus for a while now. I have been super busy with work and crafting sadly has taken a backseat for a while now. This weekend I began crafting again though. We had a wedding shower to attend, the theme was "Lawn & Garden." It was a great time to get crafty! After much thought I began to develop a gift idea. Store bought gifts with little thought can be great however I wanted something that would WOW everyone and be useful. I made a simple BBQ basket. In the basket (which could be used for holding ice and drinks) I put a serving platter (red checks with ants marching across), 4 dinner plates, 4 placemats, BBQ rub, a salt & pepper shaker that looked like a grill and utensils (plastic ones made to look real). I then arranged the items in the basket and put a cellophane wrap round it with ribbon. It turned out pretty good. Just curious how much would you be willing to pay for a basket like this?












No comments:

Post a Comment