Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day

I have many plans for this weekend. The first is to sleep late however I also want to do something special for all the mom's in my Sunday school class. I considered doing a small coaster or wall hanging for each but I don't think I have enough time. So I think I am going to do a fabric bookmark. Using the scraps for various projects I plan to make each person a book mark and a handmade card. I will post the instructions on Monday along with pictures!

Here is a quick and cheap idea to give to all of your moms. Using Windows Movie Maker I made a short movie of my son to give to my mom who lives about 5 hours away. The movie includes titles, sayings, and music. It took me about an hour to create this keepsake. I plan to make another one for Wyatt as a keepsake. Maybe an ongoing movie...year by year?

I am hoping that I can keep busy this weekend crafting and cleaning. I will try Monday to post all the pictures of my completed projects! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment