Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Gifts

Last night and early this morning I finished up the last few Christmas gifts I am making excluding baking cookies and making fudge.  I didn't forget these lovely individuals and families I just did start until the lat minute.  I do better under pressure even though it stresses me out greatly.  I am stressing now thinking about having to go BACK to the store again today because someone ate the Oreos for the Oreo truffles!!!


I whipped up these super cute dish towels to give to my husband's aunts and their families along with a tin full of goodies.  They were easy and helped use up some fabrics in my stash.


I made these headbands to give to as a couple of little girls I know.  Since they are sisters I made each one an anthro-inspired headband and a ribbon wrapped band. 

Now to go feed up some baby calves, clean the kitchen, bake some cookies and a couple of cakes, make two loaves of bread, a couple of batches of fudge, wrap the remaining presents, clean my little man's room and the den and perhaps sit back later with a cup of coffee and a good book!

Merry Christmas to you all!!
Linking up at




2 comments: