Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Moved away and then came back

A while back I moved away from this blog to focus more on another and attempt to combine two passions into one.  Well that didn't work out too well.  So I'm back and with my two week break for Christmas I hope to really get some good post up and going for each of you.  Please enjoy a few pictures of events and happenings that have taken place in the last few months!


The little man and his Build-A-Bear...he loves that dude

Our fall photo shoot

Our future running back

The heredity lab my students completed...this was just one of 50 bugs that were constructed

Wyatt and his blanket he painted for Casa da Hogar



The girls that I coached on their trip to Nationals!

Wyatt helping me to make Strawberry Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment