Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Lil Blue Boo

On Monday I purchased a Lil Blue Boo Sienna Dress Pattern.  I finished up my first dress with the pattern today!  It is too cute.  I used tee shirts to make the dress.  Now its not as orignal as it could be but I have never had luck working with knit material.  The pattern was simple and easy to use and had great tips for sewing knits on a regular sewing machine.  This is going to be Phoebe's birthday present...hopefully she likes it! 



linking up @


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What a fun dress! I bet she loves it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so cute. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she'll love it, Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute! Gotta love those Hannah Montana tees. I have two of the other ones. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete