Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HSM's Goals for 2011

I have lots of things I want to accomplish.
Some of these things are easy to accomplish within a day or two,
others will require committment over time to make them a reality.
So let's begin:

1. Spend more QUALITY time with William & Wyatt
2. Keep the house in order EVERYDAY
3. Never go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink
4. Read my bible DAILY...and pray about it
5. Potty train Wyatt
6. Blog everyday
7. Keep my gradebook up to date
8. Have my lesson plans done a week ahead of time
9. Update my school webpage weekly
10. write on the farm blog each week
11. begin an adopt a cow/ewe program
12. adovcate for modern production agriculture...family farms are a good thing
13. declutter my house once and for all
14. sit down to supper with the boys EVERY night
15. dress nicer...especially when going out...even to make an early morning wal-mart run
16. take better care of myself
17. attend WIC each month
18. Set aside time each week to coordinate SCBAP and BRE activities
19. have another baby
20. finsih redecorating Wyatt's room...finally
21. feed up nightly before william gets home
22. practice my photography and photoshop skills
23. complete wyatt's 2nd scrapbook
24. scrapbook our family farm
25. help others understand why modern agriculture is important
26. plant a garden
27. learn to can
28. clean out the car shed...and put a car in there..LOL
29. landscape the yard
30. bake a fresh loaf of bread each week
31. increase my compassion level
32. become more patince and understanding
33. teach wyatt to count
34. teach wyatt his ABC's
35. help Wyatt learn to ride on his own...meaning Bartow moves without me leading him
36. be more frugal with my money
37. enjoy the little moments in life
38. sew at least twice a week
39. set aside time to craft with Wyatt each week
40. listen to William
41. don't complain as much
42. make 5 dresses for me
43. don't go overboard for Christmas and birthdays
44. talk to my sister regularly about life not just to complain
45. witness to someone
46. take a family vacation...no working
47. attend the NAILE
48. help Wyatt to show his heifer this fall
49. sew summer outfits for Wyatt
50. give handmade gifts for every occasion
51. don't wait to the last minute to make gifts
52. finish my classroom bulletin board
53. update or change the bulletin board once a month
54. design a storage system for my crafting and sewing supplies
55. bake cookies and cakes from scratch
56. buy a Sam's club membership
57. take Wyatt to Toys'r'us
58. keep a gallon of Sweet tea in the fridge
59. be prepared for people to visit
60. paint the dresser and add bookshelf to make hutch for kitchen
61. get caught up on laundry
62. clean off and organize back porch
63. clean off and organize side porch
64. wash all the windows in the house...inside and out
65. replace broken/torn window screens
66. create a welcome sign for porch
67. put up a farm sign
68. organize farm records
69. set up a mini home office (somewhere)
70. make curtains for the master bedroom
71. finish a full sized quilt
72. have movie night once a week
73. judge at least 3 livestock shows
74. clean out the old feed room...new door...new window...drywall...make it into a farm office???
75. build a chicken pen...and put hens in it
76. host a show clinic
77. attend 4 sheep sales
78. buy a new (to me) car/truck
79. set a bedtime for Wyatt and STICK to it
80. write letters..not just emails
81. mail thank you notes
82. take family photos
83. do a group family photo with my sister's family
84. mail birthday cards
85. become a retro housewife that works a full time job
86. wear a dress at least twice a week
87. get a manicure more often
88. move more often...as in walk not houses
89. create easy to follow tutorials at least twice a month
90. share my favorite recipes
91. help with Ag in the classroom
92. plant a school yard garden
93. host a farm tour
94. help plan a YF&R day for York and Chester counties
95. drink more water
96. donate items i don't need or use anymore
97. recycle more
98. set a good example for my students
99. help Wyatt learn his Catcheism questions/answers
100. be more thoughtful
101. tell people i'm thankful for them
102. manage my time better
103. host giveaways on HSM

ok so i think that is everything...i am sure i will add to the list as time goes on but right now thats it!  So what do you have on your list for 2011?  Share with me...I always enjoy reading comments!

1 comment:

  1. Great Goals. My favorites are to make a quilt and keep the fridge stocked with sweet tea. My least favorite would be to wear a dress, YUCK, I hate wearing dresses. They make me feel half naked. Good Luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete